Our core business, field of expertise and competencies:
- Engineering investigations and feasibility reports.
- Design and construction, site supervision.
- Tendering and contract administration.
- Erosion and sediment control designs by Certified Professional Erosion and Sediment Control (CPESC)
- Engineering support for Town Planning investigations and reporting.
- Local and State Government engineering projects.
We pay particular attention to meeting client requirements, desired outcomes, project timing and practicalities.
With each project we strive to prepare consistent designs of a quality that is intended to:
- Reduce Council and service provider assessment and approval times.
- Avoid construction delays or job shut downs caused by the need for re-designs.
- Avoid contract time delay claims.
- Minimise delays upon completion of the projects in regard to final Engineering certification, MCU Approval or plan sealing processes.
Where required, we will liaise with Specialist Consultants to join with us to complete work outside our field of expertise.